My Photo
arlieya hunny bunch
malacca, telok mas, Malaysia
theres no fun in a perfect life. so lets go enjoy to make it . : im not a 'girlygirl' errr , gedix je kan . like to look cute actually . :) do not wear heels(keperempuanan sgt) and do not wear too much makeup . bnyk2 mcm badut je nnti kan . love shopping but hate people that spending much time to buy sumthing . (ingat aku ni tunggul nak tunggu kaw?) : my LIFE is my own BUSINESS n my own SIN (kaw xtanggung pun kan? so nak lorat ap?) p/s: do not pass judgement on me unless u r PERFECT urself *wink wink*
View my complete profile

Thursday 5 May 2011

.::. my hEaRTbeAt .::.

*twiNkLE wiNkLE*

5 MAY 2011
im already taken laaa yowww (:.
his name muhammad nurfikri b. said. he's currently staying in ayer molek,malacca .
he's currently just 15 going to 16 .
he's not perfect .
you aren't either, and the two of you will never be perfect .

but if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you think twice, and he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can.
he isn't going to quote poetry, he's not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows that you could break.

don't hurt him, don't change him, and don't expect more than he can give
 don't analyze.
smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he's not there.
(that my promise)

love hard when there is love to be had.
because perfect guys dont exist's but there's always one guy that is perfect for me. (:

FEAR LESS
HOPE MORE
WHINE LESS
BREATHE MORE
TALK LESS
SAY MORE
HATE LESS
LOVE MORE


crEAtED by twiNkLE wiNkLE oNLy :)

0 comments: